Lutsen Mountains is currently accepting applications for a Lift Maintenance Mechanic. This position is full time year round and offers many great ski area perks! Please apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lift Mechanics ensure the safety and reliability of our lift by monitoring, maintaining and repairing lift equipment in accordance with all applicable rules and regulations. The ideal candidate holds a competent mechanical skill set and demonstrates an ability to positively work as a part of a larger team.
- Maintain and repair all lift equipment, ranging from conveyors to high speed detachable.
- Duties during winter season include regularly scheduled maintenance, preop, mid-day, weekly, and monthly inspections as well as responding to lift breakdowns.
- Summer season includes thorough inspection of all lift components, tower work, and grip and chair maintenance.
- We will be operating snowmobiles, 4-wheel ATV’s and company trucks.
- Complete appropriate logs and other necessary documentation.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prefer two years lift maintenance experience but willing to train the right candidate.
- Must be able and willing independently as well as part of a larger team.
- Adherence to all safety policies and procedures is a must.
- This job requires the ability to climb and work at substantial heights and in all kinds of weather, (heat, cold, rain, wind ice, snow, etc.)
- Must be able to lift and carry loads up to 100 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license necessary.
- This position requires working on weekends and holiday, with some overtime.
- Good guest service skills are necessary.
- Must be familiar with ANSI B-77.
- Must recognize and adhere to safety concerns and established protocol.
467 Ski Hill Road
- 21 Hits
- Since 09-07-18
- Posted by Lutsen Mountains
Cook County Higher Education is seeking a new ServSafe Instructor to instruct/proctor exams at least every spring and possible each fall as well. This is a paid instructor position. Not yet certified and interested in becoming certified?…
I have a great high-paying, part-time opportunity for a dependable person who has an eye for detail. I own/manage a beautiful townhome in Aspenwood between the Cliff Dweller motel and Chateau Leveaux. I am looking for a backup house keeper that can fill…
North Shore Health has 56 hours per pay period available in the Dietary Department for an Aide/Cook. The Aide/Cook position is responsible for doing food service work which includes the following, but is not limited to: food prep, stocking, washing and…
utsen Mountains is currently accepting applications for a Line Cook for Papa Charlie’s. This position is responsible for the food preparation and presentation of menu items in accordance to resort specification, providing a successful service while…
Best Western Plus Superior Inn, downtown Grand Marais, is seeking detail oriented, friendly, hospitality-minded applicants with a positive attitude to join our award winning team! Part-time. This overnight position from 11 pm to 7 am involves a variety of…