Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).*For eligible employees only.
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats.
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthshore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
Caribou Highlands Lodge in Lutsen, MN is looking for a Front Desk Manager who will oversee and coordinate front desk activities.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have successful experience managing a resort or hotel front desk department.
- Be passionate about providing excellent customer service and has proven experience teaching others the same.
- Understand rate and revenue management.
- Be a strong leader and trainer.
- Ensure the highest standard of service and excellent guest experience is met.
- Possess professional communication skills (verbal, non-verbal, and written).
- Proven experience cultivating successful relationships with guests and employees.
- Have ample knowledge of local area attractions in order to respond to guest inquires.
- Be available to work days, weekends, nights, and some holidays as business needs dictate.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the day-to-day Front Desk operation and generate, through proper supervision of team, new programs which result in an increase level of guest satisfaction, operational excellence, and increased occupancy and projected revenue levels.
- Train Front Desk staff utilizing tools such as the monitoring of the property management system (RDP) and by providing consistent feedback.
- Recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and coaching Front Desk personnel.
- Working with Marketing Department to design and implement lodging specials, as needed.
- Manage gift shop sales and operations, if applicable.
To Apply: Please send your resume to Kelley Sparrow, HR Director, at email@example.com. You may also apply online at www.northshoreemployment.com.
371 Ski Hill Road, Lutsen, MN 55612
- 62 Hits
- Since 06-27-19
- Posted by Kelley Sparrow
General Maintenance Technician Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts has immediate full-time and part-time, year-round opportunities. Compensation based on job type and experience. Wages range from $14.50 to $21.00 per hour. Full-time year-round employee…
East Bay Suites in Grand Marais, MN is currently hiring for the position of Housekeeper. The person we are seeking would be highly motivated and enjoys a fast paced resort setting. Offering part-time & full time opportunities. Offering competitive pay…
Bluefin Bay is looking for a Guest Services Representative to join our hospitality team. The Front Desk Agent is the first and last point of contact for our guests. Therefore, he/she must maintain a high level of friendly, personable, and efficient…
Are you self-motivated and looking for an employment opportunity that allows for a flexible schedule? Devil Track Vacation Rentals at Skyport Lodge is looking for an energetic and organized person to join our team. Great pay, flexible schedule, employee…
Raven Rock Grill is looking for Servers to provide legendary service to every guest who dines at our restaurant. As a Server, your responsibilities would include: •WOWing guests •Showing excitement and enthusiasm •Demonstrating great salesmanship •Using…