The Floor Nurse or Clinical Assistant is responsible for supporting the efficient flow of direct patient care during the clinic day. The Floor Nurse or Clinical Assistant works with a team to assist clinic doctors, nurse practitioners and registered nurses in providing sensitive care to patients of all ages, economic levels, cultures and backgrounds.
- Ready patient for provider’s examination: taking vital signs, brief history, allergies and medications, as well as other screenings according to protocols
- Assist providers in various sterile and non-sterile procedures
- Screenings and tests including but not limited to: audiometry, EKG, spirometry, and INR testing
- Administer immunizations and immunization education
- Medication administration
- Administrative duties such as reminder letters and phone call routing
- Appropriate documentation of all encounters in EMR
- Stocking, organizing and cleaning as needed
- All other duties as assigned or requested by Director of Nursing
- High School Diploma or GED
- LPN preferred, not required
- One or more years of experience in the healthcare field
- Strong interpersonal skills
Salary: Commensurate with educational background and experience as well as full SMC Benefits Package including Health Insurance, generous PTO, 401k, and other great benefits
- Sawtooth Mountain Clinic has been serving our community for over 40 years and is a leading employer in our region.
- We are a National Health Service Corps site which means our clinical staff may be eligible for student loan forgiveness and other education assistance.
- Sawtooth Mountain Clinic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
513 5th Avenue West, Grand Marais, MN 55604
- 140 Hits
- Since 07-27-21
- Posted by Erin Watson
Work here. Play here. Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here. We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:…
We are hiring, and yes, we know, everyone else is hiring, too. However, we are different from the rest and here are just some of the many reasons why you should apply to be a part of our Fisherman’s Daughter Crew: *We offer family friendly hours. You…
Job Title: Bluefin Grille Chef Department: Food and Beverage Reports to: Food and Beverage Director - Jim Schmidt Location: Bluefin Grille at Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts, Tofte, MN Seeking to Expand the Leadership Team of Bluefin Bay: Bluefin Bay is…
Hi, my name is Alan. I live in Schroeder and I’m looking for work. I’m a handyman that does just about any job. No matter how gross, difficult or menial. I do both summer and winter work. Some of the jobs I’ve done for others include lawn maintenance,…
The Accounting-Reconciliation Manager position for Lutsen Mountains is responsible for preparing banks, balancing salespoints and preparing reports for the bookkeeper and other bookkeeping and administrative tasks Essential Duties and Responsibilities…