Odyssey Development & Resorts is currently seeking a Resort Facilities Director with strong mechanical, organizational, administrative, and leadership skills for Caribou Highlands Lodge in Lutsen, MN.
This key position will oversee the complete interior and exterior maintenance management of the resort.
- Strong working knowledge of building maintenance
- Experience supervising and directing maintenance teams
- Ability to work at a fast pace and for extended periods of time both indoors and outdoors
- Average working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience managing to a budget
- Ability to perform repairs and minor construction
- Possess excellent project management skills
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Work here. Play here.
Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here.
We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:
- Dedicated, purposeful leadership that embraces the Hospitality from the HEART and Odyssey Values culture.
- Generous employee referral program (receive up to $1,200 for each friend that you refer and joins our team!).
- Top-of-the-line employee assistance program. We know that life happens.
- Odyssey Leadership Development Programs
- Employee newsletter. We are one big family and we care about what’s going on.
- Management retreats.
- Awesome benefits such as health insurance, vacation time, resort discounts, 401K, and more (for eligible employees).
- Regular interactive performance reviews. We know that feedback matters.
- Unbelievably beautiful area. Who wouldn’t want to live here? donorthsore.com
Guided by our Values and the HEART philosophy: We will, each day, brighten the lives of our Guests and enrich the lives of our Employees.
371 Ski Hill Road, Lutsen, MN 55612
- 141 Hits
- Since 05-11-18
- Posted by Kelley Sparrow
Seeking dependable, hardworking individuals for full-time and part-time positions. Front of house and back of house positions available. Must be a team player and able to multi task. Prefer experience but willing to train the right candidates. Come join…
Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior is accepting applications for a full-time Line Cook. Responsibilities: Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff; Clean up station and take care of leftover food; Ensure that food comes out…
- Sawmill positions open: Starting wage $13.00 per hour, with a review and raise ($0.50-$1.00/hr) after 90 day trial period - $160 safety and attendance bonus available every 4 weeks ($1.00/hr equivalent) - Full benefits package: health/dental insurance,…