I have a great high-paying, part-time opportunity for a dependable person who has an eye for detail. I own/manage a beautiful townhome in Aspenwood between the Cliff Dweller motel and Chateau Leveaux. I typically have 70 - 75 cleans/per year or about $10 - $13k in income.
You'll earn $25/hr + up to $25 bonus (per turnover) with a $75/minimum per clean. Cleaning time will run 3 hours up to 6.5 hours depending on how many bedrooms/baths are used by guests. Turnover hours are between 10:00-5:30. I provide all supplies and top-of-the-line equipment.
Compensation package includes
• Base Hourly wage of $25/hr
- Opportunity for $25 bonus per turnover based on guest feedback (that's $29 - $37/hr when you earn a bonus!)
• Travel reimbursement to and from your home for each turnover
• Additional Bonus available based on customer satisfaction
• You're dependable and have a flexible schedule. A check-out could be any day of the week
• Ability to clean within 24 hours of checkout
• Detail oriented (I have a checklist for you to follow to learn the job) so guests get a consistent look & feel
• Bill monthly (we'll help you collect and pay sales tax)
• References and background check required
• Previous experience a bonus
This is a part-time opportunity to help as a backup to my primary housekeeper. I typically have 1-2 turnovers a week. You would cover when my primary housekeeper is unable.
Please check out my website https://ww2.loonlodgemn.com/on-lake-superior/ and take a look at the photos and videos. Give me a call or email with questions.
6528 Aspenwood Drive, Tofte MN
- 651 Hits
- Since 08-31-20
- Posted by Rick
Bluefin Bay Family of Resorts is looking for a motivated one or two-person cleaning team. The team would be responsible for ensuring that all facilities including pools and restaurants are “Guest Ready” prior to scheduled opening. The position is…
Overview: We at Cook County In-Home Support Program are passionate about enhancing quality of life for elders and individuals with disabilities living in Cook County. Individuals who work on behalf of the In-Home Support Program provide help such as…
Odyssey Resorts is currently hiring for the position of Housekeeper at East Bay Suites in Grand Marais, MN. The person we are seeking would be highly motivated and enjoys a fast-paced hotel setting. Full Time or Part Time, Seasonal or Year-Round…
Odyssey Resorts is currently hiring for the position of Front Desk Attendant at East Bay Suites in Grand Marais, MN. The person we are seeking would be highly motivated and enjoys a fast-paced hotel setting. Full Time or Part Time, Seasonal or…
Birch Grove Community School is seeking a Paraprofessional for the 2020-2021 school year. Join a great team! $15 - $20 starting pay, DOE. For more information and/or to apply, click the link. https://www.birchgroveschool.com/Employment-Opportunities