Location: Grand Marais, MN
Hours: This is a Full-Time, Temporary Position
The COVID-19 Patient Education Assistant’s role is to assist in non-clinical duties related to COVID-19 patient education, data collection, and other tasks as needed to support optimal patient care during the COVID-19 emergency.
- Provide outreach and basic education, according to established protocols, to patients who are in quarantine or isolation due to COVID-19 and refer patients to Triage when appropriate
- Notify patients of negative COVID-19 test results per established protocols and refer patients to Triage when appropriate
- Answer basic COVID-19 questions (such as basic infection control measures, reasons to get tested, etc.) per established protocols and refer to Triage when appropriate
- Assist in the coordination/scheduling of COVID-19 drive-up testing
- Document all patient education encounters in the SMC EHR in accordance with established protocols
- Other data collection and/or reporting duties as needed
- Other duties as directed by the Health Care Home Team, Sawtooth Mountain Clinic Executive Director, and Sawtooth Mountain Clinic Providers as needed to support COVID-19 efforts
- Previous experience working as part of a team
- Strong interest in public health work
- Experience with phone etiquette, multi-tasking, and a variety of software platforms
- Demonstrated understanding of confidentiality, HIPAA, and patient rights
- Compensation: Commensurate with experience
You may submit your Resume and an Employment Application (found at www.sawtoothmountainclinic.org/employment) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, in person at the Sawtooth Mountain Clinic front desk, or via mail at:
513 5th Avenue West
Grand Marais, MN 55604
For questions, please contact Erin Watson at (218) 387-2330 ext. 153 or email@example.com.
This position will remain open until filled.
513 5th Avenue West, Grand Marais, MN 55604
- 178 Hits
- Since 07-28-20
- Posted by Erin Watson
Homemaking Job with a Rewarding Twist- Cook County In-Home Support Program is looking for service providers!
We at Cook County In-Home Support Program are passionate about enhancing quality of life for elders and disabled individuals living in Cook County. If you have a similar passion and have a background in cleaning and/or working with frail/vulnerable…
We are seeking energetic, self motivated individuals who share our passion for the outdoors and would like to share that passion with others to help our company continue to succeed and grow. Someone with retail/customer service experience in the outdoor…
Unique opportunity available at the Mountain Shop at Lutsen Mountains. We have an immediate need for a full time/part time Sales Associate. Looking for an individual who is self-motivated, detail oriented, likes people and can multi task. Prior…
North Shore Health has training for Nursing Assistants available for Nursing Assistant Students. This is a paid training position to become eligible to take the Nursing Assistant competency test and be listed on the Nursing Assistant Registry. Your…