The Cook County YMCA is currently hiring for a part-time Child Care Provider. Apply today!
Join our dynamic team of employees dedicated to building strong and healthy kids! Work in a fun environment and connect to others in a healthy community. Contribute daily to the mission as part of a cause-driven non-profit organization. Lead Providers give leadership, instruction, and supervision to participants ages 6 months-5 years. They provide a quality experience to children and parents that focuses on the YMCA values: honesty, respect, responsibility, and caring.
- Implements curriculum within the established guidelines.
- Designs and implements daily lesson/activity plans.
- Supervises the children and all activities.
- Builds effective, authentic relationships with participants and parents; helps them connect with each other and the Y.
- Communicates effectively in writing and verbally with students, parents and staff.
- Maintains program site and equipment.
- Maintains required program records.
- Attends and participates in family nights, program activities, staff meetings, and staff trainings.
- Assists with daily routines such as pottying, changing, napping, eating, hygiene, etc.
- Acts as role model for youth. Promotes and incorporates the Y four core values and character development.
- Follows all Y policies, rules, regulations and procedures, including emergency and safety procedures. Completes incident and accident reports as necessary.
- Complies with all licensing requirements.
- Meets educational and experience qualifications established by the State (paid training provided)
- Associate Degree in Early Childhood Education, college education in a related area, or a Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential is preferred.
- At least 18 years of age
- CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications
- Previous experience working with children in a developmental setting.
- Ability to plan, organize and implement age-appropriate/developmentally appropriate program activities.
The program runs from Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 5:30pm. Hours and days are determined upon availability and open shifts.
Benefits include a free membership, discounts on store items, and reduced rates on programs.
How To Apply:
Apply at the Cook County YMCA's online website by choosing the position listed as "Cook County YMCA- Child Care Provider." Apply here.
For questions or assistance, contact Betsy Blaisdell, Support Services Specialist. firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Y: We're for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
105 West 1st Street
- 44 Hits
- Since 06-07-18
- Posted by Emily Marshall
Lutsen Resort is hiring a full-time, year-round Housekeeping Assistant Manager. This is a hands-on housekeeping position. Ideal candidate has the ability to direct, lead, and work well with others. Candidate must be detail-oriented, highly-organized, have…
Join our innovative team committed to supporting the health, safety, and well-being of our community through quality public service. If you excel at helping others and like detail-oriented, community-based work that will have a positive impact on the…
Do you like working with your hands and being around machinery? Make $14/hr with no experience required, plus a review, raise, and full benefits eligibility after just 90 days! Day shifts... Weekends off... Half-days on Fridays... Avoid tourists...…
Due to a vacation, we have a 14 to 21 day opening for housekeeping. Duties include cleaning, outdoor work, laundry, ironing. This is part-time, and temporary. Mid Gunflint Trail. $15/hr. Call Barbara Young, 218-388-4487, Poplar Creek Bed and Breakfast.