Bluefin Grille is looking for a Bartender! We have both part time and full time options available. Please contact Ana in HR if interested at email@example.com or 218-663-6213.
Job Title: Bartender
Department: Food & Beverage
Reports To: Restaurant Manager
Must be professional, high energy with excellent communication skills to serve classic cocktails as well as exciting new beverages to resort customers. Bartenders will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answers questions, recommend menu items and prepare and serve beverages and food. Bartenders will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients and handle basic cleaning duties.
Bartenders should have a neat appearance and engaging and friendly personality. Should also be efficient, observant, knowledgeable and personable.
SAMPLING OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
• Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
• Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
• Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
• Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
• Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
• Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
• Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
• Developing new cocktail recipes.
• Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
• Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Positive, engaging personality and professional appearance.
• Basic math and computer skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong task and time management abilities.
• Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
• Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc. for extended periods, and lift up to 35 lbs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma.
• Additional education, training, certificates, or experience may be required.
7192 W Hwy 61, PO Box 2125, Tofte, MN 55615
- 35 Hits
- Since 05-31-21
- Posted by Ana Koch
Cascade Maintenance Services is seeking a full-time maintenance worker for Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm. This position also requires 1 week at a time paid-on-call rotation. Cascade Maintenance Services (CMS) is a rapidly growing maintenance company…
North Shore Health a sixteen (16) bed critical access hospital with a four (4) bed Emergency department has the following a Full Time 72 hour per pay period Registered Nurse position open. Applicants must be ACLS certified, willing to work in all areas,…
North Shore Health is seeking a Full Time Patient Access Representative for 72 hours per pay period. This position welcomes and greets patients and visitors to our facility in a manner that aligns with our Mission, Vision and Values, collects and…
Work here. Play here. Join the team at Odyssey Resorts! In addition to delivering exceptional service, we have a ton of fun here. We have programs unique to Odyssey Resorts that will help to make your career with us a lasting one. Here are just a few:…
Job Title: Front Desk Manager Department: Guest Services Reports To: Director of Lodging FLSA Status: Salaried Time Requirement: 45-50 hours per week Prepared By: Ross Sherman, Director of Lodging Benefits -Comprehensive medical benefits after the first…